Monday, May 16, 2016

Humour is Everywhere. Look For it and Enjoy

Humour is Everywhere

As many of you know I speak on the topic of humour and attitude in human health and relations. I am always on the look-out for humour that flows out of our shared human condition.

When I hear or observe a funny situation or story I write it down in my ever present notebook for possible use in a book or future talk.

Here is one from my collection. Hope you like it.

A commercial airline pilot, on his way to take over a flight out of Calgary, sat next to a mother who was nursing her newborn baby. As he glanced her way she felt the need to explain, " My doctor said it would prevent the baby's ears from plugging on take-off and landing."

Not knowing how to respond the pilot found himself saying," And all these years of flying I have been chewing gum."

For more funny stories to give your life a lift and a laugh...
http://motivationalplus.com/cgi/a/t.cgi?light

No comments: